We take the security of your personal information seriously and comply with all relevant aspects of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To provide our service to you, we need to keep a record of any information you give to us. This will help us to keep accurate contact details, help us plan our work and keep accurate
business records. The lawful basis for processing your information is our mutual legitimate interests.
This information may be shared when necessary with our employees or those directly involved in our services to you or the administering of our company affairs. This may include: sub-contractors, labourers, administrators, delivery drivers, suppliers, consultants, accountants, bookkeepers and legal advisors.
Your personal information will not be given to any other third parties without your consent.
All data will be stored in a secure manner
This includes protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your personal information may be stored using secure cloud storage services. These internet-based services may not be located within the EU. Only trusted and well-respected data storage providers will be used.
Your personal data will be stored only if necessary to:
1. Maintain our business relationship with you
2. Fulfil our accounting responsibilities
3. Fulfil our responsibilities for data protection according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to:
- Access any of your information that we hold
- Rectify any of your data we hold that is incorrect
- Erase data we hold about you, where lawful.
- Restrict processing of your data
- object to further processing of your data
- withdraw consent at any time, where relevant
If you are unhappy about the way your personal data is used by us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office or other authority.
Please note that we will be unable to provide our services to you if we do not have your permission to store and process personal information you give us that we would reasonably need to fulfil our contractual obligations.